Tons of important company has set its report today. Watch out!
- Eli Lilly (LLY): The pharmaceutical products company's Q2 EPS $1,11 vs $0,83 a year earlier; Net income rose 31% to $1,206 billion; Revenue up 6% to $5,93 billion. Share price was nearly flat however company rose its profit outlook.
- Pepsi Co. (PEP): EPS up to $1,28 from $0,94 last year; Profit rose 35% to $2,01 billion; Sales up 2% to $16,81 billion. Analysts polled $1.19 a share on revenue of $16.79 billion. Share price down 0,65% because of bond price downing.
- Caterpilar (CAT): EPS down to $1,45 from $2,54; Revenue also decreased to $14.62 billion, from $17.34 a year earlier. Market expected EPS $1.69 on revenue basis of $15.09 billion. So both target missed. Price has been decreased.
- Motorola Solutions (MSI): Adj. EPS is $1,12 from 70 cents last year. Revenue down 1.9% to $2.11 billion. Price first downed but in the end it come up where its started. The company is the remaining part of "old" Motorola which was splitted in 2011 and the more profitable part had bought by Google.
- Boeing (BA) profit up 13%, Profit is $1.09 billion, that means $1.41 a share, up from $967 million, or $1.27 a share same time in last year. Revenue rose 9% to $21.82 billion. Analysts polled EPS $1.58 on revenue basis of $20.78 billion.
- Baidu (BIDU) profit decreased 4,5%. Profit is 2.90 billion Chinese yuan ($473.1 million), that means CNY7.52 an American depositary share ($1.22), up from CNY2.77 billion. Analysts expected $1.21 an ADS. Revenue rose 39% to CNY7.56 billion ($1.23 billion). Share price jumped 13,79% in aftermarket.
- QualComm (QCOM) non-GAAP EPS $1,03 vs $0,91 expected. Revenue up to $6,24 billion vs $6,04 billion polled. Share price jumped +4,87%.
- Facebook (FB) set out perfect numbers. Profit is $333 million, that means 13 cents/share, compared with a loss of $157 million in last year, that means 8 cents/share. Analysts polled 14 cents on basis of $1,62 billion.
- Visa (V) Q2 profit on a share up to $1,88 on operating revenue basis $3 billion. Price jumped 2%.
- Citrix (CTXS) profit falls 30%. Earnings is $64.5 million (34 cent/share), down from $92 million (49 cent/share). Revenue from product licenses up 21%. Revenue from license updates increased 18%. SaaS revenue rose 15%; professional-services revenue up 25%. Share price up more than 2%.
- Crocs (CROX): Profit is $35.4 million or 40 cents a share, down from $61.5 million or 68 cents a share a year earlier. Adj EPS also down to 48 cents from previous year's 68 cents. Revenue increased 9.9 percent to $363.8 million. Analysts polled EPS is 64 cents on revenue of $365.1 million. Price slumped almost 22%!
- Ford (F) earned $1.23 billion, up 18.5 percent from a year ago. Adj EPS 45 cents. Analysts expected only 37 cents. Revenue was up 14% to $38.1 billion, beating analysts’ forecasts of $34.9 billion.
- Western Digital (WDC): Adj EPS decreased 41.49% to $1.96 vs EPS of $3.35 in the year-earlier. Revenue decreased 21.58% to $3.73 billion from the year-earlier quarter. Price fall 3,75% in aftermarket.
- Terex (TEX) reported a second-quarter net income attributable to the company of $21.3 million or $0.18 per share, compared to $85.9 million or $0.77 per share in the year-ago quarter, net sales for the latest second quarter dropped 5.1% to $1.91 billion from $2.01 billion a year ago.
- 8x8 Inc. (EGHT): company posted total record revenue of $30 million. Non-GAAP net income for the quarter increased 27% year over year to $4.3 million, or $0.06 per diluted share. Revenue from business customers, which represented 98% of total revenue, increased 22% year over year to $29 million. Share price slightly up.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): Adjusted EPS increased 63.64% to $0.72 in the quarter versus EPS of $0.44 in the year-earlier quarter. Revenue rose 25.6% to $3.24 billion from the year-earlier quarter. Analyst estimated EPS of $0.68. It missed the average revenue estimation of $3.3 billion. Share price decreased some 1%. LVS's profit doubled on Macau economic boosts.