Not only the Nike set out its numbers before Xmas. I draw up 3 other companies from my watch list.
|Micron's HQ in Idaho - computerworld.com|
The well-known SSD memory chip maker, Micron (MU) also set out its numbers on Tuesday parallel with Nike after market closure. Key numbers are:
- EPS $0,24 (on GAAP basis $0,19); expected EPS $0,23, 1 cent beat; last year's EPS $0,97.
- Revenue was $3.35 billion in 1st fiscal quarter, down 27% year-over-year; appr. $110 million less of estimations.
- Gross margin decreased 25%, down from 36% during the same period last year.
- Revenue expected to be between $2.9 billion and $3.2 billion, with a gross margin between 17.5% and 20% for the 2nd fiscal quarter.
- Analysts predicts $0,54 EPS for the whole current fiscal year.
Share's price fell almost 9%.
Micron's average rating of “Buy” and an average target price of $22.21.
Cal-Maine Foods Inc (CALM) also launch its report on 12/23/2015.
Share price of the famous shell egg producer and processor company fell 3,45% in aftermarket on Wednesday. Key numbers are:
- EPS: $2,26; expectation: $2,40.
- Revenue: $545.98 million; expectation: $552.31 million.
- Average selling prices for shell eggs were up 42.9% year-over-year,
- but prices declined 12.2% compared with the prior quarter.
- P/E 6,86; Debt/Eq 0,05; Dividend yield 6,07%/y.
Egg prices to remain volatile until there's more clarity on how many flocks are affected by the avian influenza outbreaks in the U.S.
On Wednesday reported a little, New York headquartered restaurant chain, ARK Restaurants Corp. (ARKR) that has high dividend yield (4,46%).
- EPS $0,57,
- Revenue $40,58 million,
- Company-wide same store sales increased 7.4% in the fiscal quarter.
- For fiscal 2015 company-wide same store sales increased 0.9% compared to last year.
- Market capitalization of $76.31 million and a P/E ratio of 14.55.
Share price had volatile moves on recent week.