Moody's upgrade outlook of US debt to "stable" and keeps Aaa rating.
Moreover Detroit files for bankruptcy.
Reports of Thursday:
- BlackRock (BLK) reported EPS $4,15 vs estimation $3,8; revenue up 11% to $2.48 billion; Shares leaped +2,43%.
- Philip Morris (PM) Q2 EPS $1.30 vs. year-ago $1.36 vs estimated $1,41; revenue $20.48 billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Q2 EPS $0.41 vs. $0.29 year ago; net income $980 million vs.year-earlier $591 million, popped 66%; shares up 3.6%
- Verizon (VZ) Q2 adj. EPS $0.73, profit rises 23%; expected adj.EPS $0,72. Operating revenue up 4.3% to $29.8 bl. Share price was volatile, but in down trend however report numbers are OK.
- Safeway (SWY) Q2 EPS $0.03, adj. EPS $0.51, revenue $8.7 bln vs. $8.8 bl; company's profit down 93% on Canada operations sale
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH): net income of $1.44 billion, or $1.40/share vs $1.34 billion or $1.27/share a year earlier. Analysts expected $1,25. Revenue grew to $30.4 billion, while analysts expected $30.5 billion. Narrowing prospect on profit side.
- Snap-on Inc. (SNA): net income jumped 16%; company earned $88.4 million, or $1.50/share vs $76.4 million, or $1.30/share in 2012Q2; revenue rose 4% to $764.1 million, from $737.9 million; results beats Wall Street's expectation of $1.46 a share on $758.1 million in revenue. Share price bounced more than 2%.
- Google (GOOG) Q2 non-GAAP EPS $9.56 vs $10.80 exp; net revs $11.1B vs. $11.37 expected; Google's price fall down more than 4% on after hours electronic market.
- Microsoft (MSFT) Q4 non-GAAP EPS 52 cents vs. analysts polled 75 cents; revenue decreased to $19.9B vs. $20.7B expected; share price dropped more than 6%.
- SAP AG: adj. EPS decreased 12,86% to $0.61 vs EPS of $0.70 in 12Q2; analysts expected 75 cents; revenue: decreased 17.72% to $4.06 billion from the year-earlier quarter. Negative outlook in the next quoters. Share price dropped more than 12% in the morning but it reborn.
- Norsk Hydro ASA: Underlying earnings before interest and taxes were NOK518 million from NOK549 million. Analysts expected NOK446 million. Revenue was NOK16.05 billion compared with NOK21.6 billion. Analysts expected NOK16.23 billion.
|Google's reported results 2013Q2 - 9to5google.com|